Guidelines and Advice
- A cancellation fee of 50% of treatments may be charged for a late cancellation (less than 24 hours notice given) and the full treatment cost will be charged for no shows.
- Mobile phones should be turned off or put on silent upon entering Nicol's Beautique for the relaxation of all our clients.
- Refrain from bringing young children into Nicol's Beautique whenever possible for the comfort of other customers and our health and safety policy.
- All children under the age of 16 years must be supervised by an adult.
- Late arrival for any appointment may reduce your treatment time.
- We reserve the right to refuse to treat any client prior or during treatment.
- Clients under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be treated under any circumstances.
- All treatment times are approximate.
- For a treatment to be carried out on any prospective client under the age of 16 years a parent or guardian is required to be present.
- Clients booking pedicure treatments are reminded to bring a pair of suitable open toe shoes (preferably flip flops) to wear home, this will avoid spoiling your freshly applied nail polish.
- Customer loyalty scheme available (Beauty Treat Club).
- Gift vouchers available (valid for 6 months).
- Discounts on prepaid courses available, 10% for three or buy five get one free.
- The salon is available for private hire (birthday parties, hen parties, baby showers. Christmas parties).
- A 50% deposit will be required for all new clients and existing clients on all bookings lasting 1 1/2 hours or more.
Please ensure you advise the Salon of any Medical Health issue you may have before your appointment, as some medical history could prevent your Therapist from administrating the treatment.