Nicols Beautique Tilehurst Reading has the following vacancies
Qualified Beautician in Reading
Full Time or Part-Time Beauty Therapist (May 2018)
Nicol’s Beautique is a well established successful “ Award-winning Beauty Salon” , in Reading offering a wide range of Beauty treatments. We offer an attractive salary and a great commission structure with excellent working atmosphere and there is plenty of opportunities to grow in this field.
Our salon first opened its doors in 2008 in Tilehurst Reading and we quickly established our reputation within the beauty industry! Our amazing journey has seen us grow, based on our passion for the industry combined with our excellent customer service, moving into larger premises in 2013. We are very proud to be celebrating our 10th anniversary this year.
We pride ourselves on offering our clients leading brands and treatments that keep them coming back time after time…
This is an exciting opportunity and we are looking for a Beauty Therapist, qualified to NVQ level 3 or similar to join our loyal, hardworking and enthusiastic team.
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 or equivalent in beauty therapy.
- 1 years experience in a Salon environment (preferable however not essential)
- You need to be a self-motivated, proactive, show attention to detail and be great at communicating with people.
- You must be hardworking, friendly, positive, reliable.
- Your contribution will be critical to the continued growth of our business and reputation as a leading Salon. You will be joining a team whose reputation is for delivering excellent high quality treatments and high-level customer service.
- Hours will include some evenings and Saturday cover.
- Beauty Treatments – Waxing, Lash and Brow treatments, Manicures, Pedicures, Gel Polish, Massage and Facials.
- You will be responsible for providing a full range of Beauty Treatments and be friendly, passionate about beauty, well presented, trustworthy and punctual.
- Covering Reception duties when required.
- Recommending and re booking treatments and recommending retail products for homecare.
- Housekeeping in line with day to day running of the Salon.
We represent Elemis, Eminence, Caci, Skinbase Microdermabrasion, Lycon, Gelish, Bio-Sculpture, HD brows, LVL Lashes, Youngblood Make-up, Fake Bake to name but a few. You don’t need experience with all of these brands, but it is advantageous if you do.
If you would like to join our friendly and committed team, you will benefit:
- Excellent salary for the right candidate.
- 28 days holiday pa pro-rata (including BH)
- Commission paid on retail product and courses sales.
- Personal product allowance.
- Regular and ongoing training due to new and exciting treatments being added.
- Uniform provided.
- Staff benefit scheme.
- Potential career progression for the right person.
We love what we do at Nicol’s Beautique because we are passionate about beauty, high standards and our customer’s journey. If you love this too then this is the job for you! and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Nicol, explaining your relevant experience and why you would like to join our Team.